JOIN YOUR GUIDANCE GRADE GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- Information in the google classrooms include volunteering information, Ontario literacy requirements, post-secondary planning, course cancellations, scholarships, important school announcements.
- Reach out to your Guidance Counsellor if you need the code to join.
How to Make an Online Guidance Appointment
1. Scroll down and click on your guidance counsellor’s image.
2. If you’re in person, your counsellor will meet in the cafeteria at your appointment time. If you’re at home, your counsellor will call or meet with you virtually.
- Grade 11 Post-Secondary Research Planning (I.P.P.). Click here to view the form.
- 2021-2022 Grade 9 Course Calendar Click here to view the booklet
- 2021-2022 Grade 8-9 Course Selection Form Click here to view the form
- 2021-2022 Grade 8-9 IB Course Selection Form Click here to view the form
- 2021-2022 Grade 8-9 Fast Forward Information – Please see your home school.
- 2021-2022 Grade 9-12 Course Calendar (will be published here in the new year)
*For all current WRDSB students, please submit forms to your home school Guidance Counsellor. Further information for non-WRDSB students will be posted shortly.
|Guidance Staff Member||Phone Extension||Alphabetical Assignment|
Head of Guidance
|5527||Student Surnames – B T|
|5526||Student Surnames – E H L Y Z|
|5528||Student Surnames – A G I N O J|
|5529||Student Surnames – F Q S U|
School Social Worker
School Child & Youth Worker
|3047||Student Surnames: A – L|
|5530||Student Surnames: M-Z|