Mr. Jarman (Department Head)
All Physical and Health Education courses at Glenview Park emphasize regular participation in a variety of activities that promote lifelong, healthy, active living.
There are five major types of physical education courses:
1. PPL – Healthy Active Living (grs. 9-12, male and female and NEW co-ed grade 12, regular boys only)
2. PAF – Fitness Activities (grs. 10-12, male and female, NEW grade 12 co-ed option)
3. TPJ – Heath Care (gr. 11, co-ed)
4. TPJ – Heath Care (gr 12 , co-ed)
5. PLF – Recreation and Leadership (gr. 12, co-ed)
6. PSK – Kinesiology (gr. 12, co-ed university prep – removed)
7. PPL -Off Campus (Grade 12, co-ed – this has been changed slightly to a regular co-ed, mainly on-campus).
*PE Learning Skills
*Physed Participation Marking Rubric
*For further information see your guidance counsellor or Mr. Jarman.