GRT Easy Go Fare Card Promotion
September 26th, 2018
Cambridge high school students EasyGO fare card promotion
As part of the Region’s Transit Supportive Strategy for the City of Cambridge*, all Grade 9-12 students attending a Cambridge high school in fall 2018 are eligible to receive GRT’s new EasyGO fare card pre-loaded with $24 in stored value (equivalent to 10 rides at the 2018 high school reduced fare rate).
The cards are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are registered to each student. This promotion cannot be applied to the cost of a monthly pass. Cambridge high school students must request this promotion by December 31, 2018.
Who is eligible?
- Any Grade 9-12 student with a valid student card for a high school in Cambridge
- Any Cambridge high school student who has a Term Pass provided by Student Transportation Services of Waterloo Region.
Bring with you:
- A printed and signed consent form. All students 17 years old and younger must present a consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian to get the EasyGO fare card.
- A valid Cambridge high school student identification card or timetable with student name.
Where to get your EasyGO Fare Card:
- $24 stored value can only be used when a monthly pass or term pass is not active on the fare card.
- $24 value cannot be applied to the cost of a pass.
- One $24 promotion per student. If a students EasyGO fare card is lost or stolen, GRT will cancel the card and issue a new card with the remaining value on your account.
- The EasyGO fare card can be reloaded at GRT’s Ainslie or Charles terminal, and online in future.