September 3rd, 2020
We would like to update our secondary school students and families on the release of cohort information and student timetables. We appreciate that families are very anxious to receive this information and acknowledge the frustration families and students are experiencing as we finalize student timetables and determine who is part of Cohort A and Cohort B. School staff are working hard to deliver accurate information to ensure the start to the 2020-2021 school year runs smoothly.
Cohort information for students taking the school bus is available on the Student Transportation Services Waterloo Region (STSWR) website by clicking on “Student Login.”
Schools will release cohort information for non-bussed students on the following days:
- Grade 9 students will be notified of their cohort on Tuesday, September 8.
- Grade 10 – 12 students will be notified of their cohort by Thursday, September 10.
Schools will use a variety of ways to share this information with students.
Student timetables for both bussed and non-bussed students will be available through student MyWay accounts on the following dates:
- Grade 9 students will be able to access their timetable on Tuesday, September 8.
- Grade 10 – 12 students will be sent their timetable by Thursday, September 10.
Students who have chosen distance education in either Cohort C (technology-enabled distance education) or Cohort D (distance education through technology-free or print materials) will receive student timetables on the following dates:
- Grade 9 students will receive information on Tuesday, September 8.
- Grade 10 – 12 students will receive information by Thursday, September 10.
We thank you for your patience.